Hiring Neurodiverse Employees to Grow Manufacturing Production
April 27 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Description: In this session, you’ll hear from business leaders who have expanded their talent base to include individuals with neurodiverse talent. In partnership with service providers and educators who partnered with them to assure the success of the employee, discussions will include sharing success stories and learning what worked, what didn’t, and what they’d do differently.
Audience – Chief business leaders who can influence a change in business and recruitment strategies.
Goal – Peer-to-peer dialogue around employing neurodiverse individuals in an effort to change the perception of attendees to become receptive in looking at different pools of talent that may include individuals with neurodiverse abilities.
Doors open at 8:30 – join us for a continental breakfast and networking
- Peter Rathmann, CEO of Allis Tool & Machine Corp,
- Emma Rathmann – Prolec GE – Waukesha Electric
- Goldhmong Vang – Uniquely Abled Academy at MATC
- Corryn Manderfield – Wisconsin Metal Parts
- Andy Kerr – Rockwell Automation
- Katie Malnight – Engauge Workforce Solutions
- Dawn Nuoffer, Down Syndrome Association of Wisconsin
Location: Advocate Aurora Health – Heil Conference Center
3031 W. Montana Street, Milwaukee, WI 53215