2022 Disability:IN Wisconsin Inclusion Award
The Derek Smith Leadership Award for Disability Inclusion recognizes an individual who has developed or influenced business disability employment programs and/or services that resulted in measurable, significant and positive outcomes, dramatically improving disability employment opportunities.
The winner must be prepared to accept the award that will be presented at a reception on Tuesday, September 20 from 5:00 – 7:00 pm.
- Nominee needs to be a senior level role within an organization
- The nominee must be an individual from the Wisconsin business or from the non-profit or government sectors, whose activities exemplify dynamic leadership in the area of corporate disability inclusive employment policies, programs, practices and/or services.
- The nominee must have developed or influenced the development of significant business disability inclusive employment programs and/or services that resulted in measurable, tangible and positive outcomes that dramatically improved disability inclusive employment opportunities.
- The nominee must have been actively advocating for and advancing inclusive disability employment change for a minimum of three years.
- The nomination must be submitted with at least two (2) letters of support.
- Self-nominations are not encouraged.
THE DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS is Thursday July 14, 2022