DEI – Key Findings and Advantages
DEI: Key Findings and Advantages
Disability Equality Index (DEI) top-scoring companies will share how they used the DEI as a roadmap to become more inclusive. Participating brands will discuss why they chose to take the DEI, their initial expectations, and key findings. They will also share their top five DEI generated workplace initiatives and their successful outcomes.
- Review how top-scoring DEI companies are using DEI data as a roadmap to full workplace inclusion.
- Discover best and evolving practices to launch your disability inclusion efforts.
- Explore key DEI findings and learn how to turn them into initiatives to advance disability inclusion across your enterprise.
Keynote: Becky Kekula, Disability:IN
Panelists – discussion facilitated by Becky
- Tracy Glorioso, Operations Director, Experis, ManpowerGroup
- Alyssa Ranjoy, Workplace Modernization Business Owner, CUNA Mutual
- Amy Perales, Lead Product Manager, Northwestern Mutual
- Juan Banda, HR Manager, Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin