- This event has passed.
Webinar – Disability:IN Minnesota March Member Meeting
March 9 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Disability:IN Minnesota is pleased to partner with Spectrum Connections and Mind Shift for our March Member Meeting
Presentation: Neurodiversity As a Strategy for Business Success
Description: Join us for our next virtual meeting on March 9, 2022 from 8 am – 9:30 am to learn about different approaches for hiring and retaining neurodiverse individuals as a strategy for business success.
By attending this session, you will:
- Have a better understanding of autism and how neurodiversity is defined
- Learn how to support individuals with neurodiverse needs
- Become aware of resources to be able to tap into this talented group of individuals
- Have a chance to hear about supports that are available to employers and neurodiverse employees to further their success
- Melva Radtke, Co-Founder, Spectrum Connections
- Joy Kieffer, Executive Director, Mind Shift
- Andrew Larson, Paraprofessional, South Washington County Schools, and Board Member, Spectrum Connections
- Disability:IN Minnesota Members: Free (for member companies and their employees)
- Non-members: $20 per person
- Partner members: $20 per person (Disability:IN Affiliate and Center for Disability Inclusion members)
- Prospective Disability:IN Minnesota members are welcome to attend their first meeting free. For details, contact info@DI-MN.org.
RSVP is required to attend. RSVP deadline: March 7, 2022 (5 p.m.)
If you need accommodation to attend or participate in this meeting, please register and indicate what that accommodation need is, at least 5 days prior to the event.
If you don’t know if your company is a member of Disability:IN Minnesota, check https://di-mn.org/members/ to see a listing of our members.
Zoom meeting login details will be sent in an email following registration to those who RSVP. If you don’t receive an email by 3/8/22, please email email@example.com.