- This event has passed.
C. HOW TO ACQUIRE THE RIGHT NEURODIVERSE TALENT FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
October 7, 2021 @ 2:40 pm - 3:25 pm
Acquiring the right neurodiverse talent for your organization requires more than traditional and recruiting interview processes. Creating a customized interview and hiring process removes the barriers for individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, and helps you align the best talent for your business needs.
Panelists will reveal their methods for finding and hiring talented individuals who can help drive a cultural change within your organization.
In this session, you will:
- Learn how traditional recruiting processes created barriers for candidates and how our panelists reinvented the process.
- Hear an A2W Team member’s perspective of how traditional recruiting may not work for
- Discover how to customize your organization’s recruiting and interviewing processes to attract and hire neurodiverse talent.
- Engage and educate your talent acquisition teams to align with your new processes.
- Karis Spence, Vice President, Enterprise Talent Advocate, Huntington National Bank
- Tim Fox, Autism 2 Work Client Executive, CAI
- Tim is a Client Executive for CAI’s Autism2Work Practice, with 16 years of C-level sales in IT & Pharmaceutical. He has proven success in strategic and consultative sales, building teams, and large account acquisition management solutions in healthcare and IT. He’s also been instrumental in growing the Autism2Work Practice which has had over 200 individuals complete the Program with a 94% retention rate since 2018. Working with the A2W program is especially personal and meaningful to Tim. He had a brother with cerebral palsy that maintained a full-time job and lived at Misericordia.
- Emyrelda “Emy” Seoni, Quality Assurance Analyst, Autism2Work, CAI
- Emyrelda “Emy” Seoni is a Quality Assurance Support Analyst for CAI’s Autism2Work program, working for a large law firm, headquartered in Chicago. She has extensive experience in blockchain and distributed ledger technology, quality assurance, analytics, and computer programming. Emy leverages her broad array of experience to bridge gaps that exist between different specialties and professions. In her current role, she is responsible for risk management processes, reporting, policy adherence, and qualitative legal research. Emy is also an accomplished author with her work published in CoinTelegraph and quoted in AdAge Magazine. She is proudly on the autism spectrum and enjoys the welcoming atmosphere and inclusive work environment of the Autism2Work program. She is thankful for the opportunity to learn new skills, challenge herself, and advance her career in IT. With the support and mentorship of her Autism2Work team lead, her goal is to be hired directly by the firm.
You may have an approved business case and are ready to start building your team, but you’re not sure where to go from here. Tune in to this webinar for more insight. Our panelists will reveal their methods for finding and hiring talented individuals who can help drive a cultural change within your organization.