First ever Wisconsin Ability Summit is in the books!
The Wisconsin Ability Summit was the pinnacle of 2019 events for Disability:IN Wisconsin. The successful day featured a full slate of guest speakers highlighting ways to achieve positive business outcomes through disability inclusion. A very special thanks goes to Northwestern Mutual for serving as host.
The day of advocacy, education and the sharing of best practices in employing individuals with disabilities brought together nearly 150 business leaders, top-level executives, community leaders and others passionate about maximizing the skills and abilities of individuals with disabilities. Topics included autism in the workplace, enhancing the lives of individuals with disabilities, finding resources for your company’s employee resource groups (ERGs), and much more.
Session descriptions and speaker information can be viewed HERE.
2019 Speakers Included:
- Amy Hanneman, VP – Diversity & Inclusion, Northwestern Mutual
- Derek Smith, Commercial Bank Executive, SVP, Old National
- Laurie A. Henneborn, Research Managing Director, Accenture
- Jill Houghton, President and CEO, Disability:IN
- Edmond Hardin, VP Supply Chain, Froedtert Health
- Gary Colpaert, VP of Clinical and Support Services, Froedtert Health
- Becky Curran, National Director, Disability Equality Index